Thursday, March 18, 2010

Healthy Movie Theater Snacks Popping Up in a Theater Near You?



A recent MSNBC article says that a survey of people would rather get healthy snacks in movie theaters if they had the option. I totaly agree! If there were veggies and lowfat dip I'd totally get them over popcorn. Assuming they were decent quality. I mean, all the bad press popcorn has received I can hardly enjoy it anyway! Think air popped popcorn, fruit cups etc.

Could you give up the delicious buttery goodness of movie theater butter popcorn? I've actually started sneaking in organic popcorn into the movies so I get the popcorn idea without the butterball I have to roll out of the theater 2 hours later.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. This article is pretty interesting since there is so many useful information inside. We need more similar info on a daily basis. Hope you'll regularly update this web in the future. Thank you.

    Putlockers

    ReplyDelete